Saturday, July 10, 2010

Appt. Update from 05/07

Ummm I might be meeting my baby in 10 days, not 21!!!

Here's how it went down:

I pee and get the gown on. Found out I've gained four pounds in one week and it's pure water or retention anyways. He pressed on my leg and it left like a 2 inch dent. No wonder where that swelling came from. My BP is going up. It's like 130/60 but that's higher than normal for me. Did an ultrasound. Gabe officially has the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. But everything else looks great. He weighs 3 kilos - 6+ pounds. I'm having contractions and didn't know it. But I'm not dilating yet, more than half way there though. I also have some kind of slight bacterial infection in my vag and get to start using suppositories and taking some antibiotics, which he says will probably stop those contractions (the ctx also caused the infection?) And he has not dropped. So I stay home and rest and go swimming until next Friday. We regroup then and if the cord is still wrapped around his neck and he hasn't dropped I pick a date for a c-section. If I feel frequent contractions or anything comes out from down below I am instructed to call immediately.

I'm freaking out man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Pregnancy Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
♥ I took my first breath July 23, 1986. My name is Katherine, but everyone knows me as Katie. I am married to a wonderful man. I took his last name on March 15, 2008. I currently live in Cancun, Mexico, which has been my greatest adventure to date. And this is our story about trying to make a baby after two unsuccessful tries. The end. ♥