Saturday, July 10, 2010

I think I am gonna start blogging more.

But first I want to go back and fill in the blanks, so bare with me. And by that I mean I am pretty much going to copy and paste posts from Thebump. For a few reasons:

I didn't work at.all. the last few months of pregnancy so I bumped all day instead. It gave me a place to be baby crazy and talk about being pregnant with a bunch of other awesome girls who have been through a loss. They get it. I shared all the ups and downs, joys, worries and pains with them. I didn't have anyone in real life down here to share it with. I really think being knocked up is the worst thing that can happen to an employee with internet access though. There is so much other stuff to look at and plan - bedding, furniture, clothes, toys, making registries. How can you expect someone to focus on work you are paying them to do? Pshh.
And it is the best way for me to make Gabriel a baby book. Since I don't have cool stores like Hobby Lobby I can't make him a super awesome little baby book like I want to. I can do an online photobook, but it's just not the same. I like scrapbooks. Like a lot. So I can go back and review and then be able to put one together this way.
Enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Pregnancy Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
♥ I took my first breath July 23, 1986. My name is Katherine, but everyone knows me as Katie. I am married to a wonderful man. I took his last name on March 15, 2008. I currently live in Cancun, Mexico, which has been my greatest adventure to date. And this is our story about trying to make a baby after two unsuccessful tries. The end. ♥