Saturday, July 10, 2010

More Updates

05-11-2010 at 3:15 PM
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I don't know if I just peed myself or my water broke


I didn't think it was possible for my water to break. Dr. said it almost never happens like that with the first baby or you have contractions first (well on Friday I was having ctx and didn't know it but these antibiotics were supposed to stop them?). Plus Gabe hasn't even dropped so how can it break?

I did go pee right, then I got up and felt a little trickle down my leg like three drops. Then I came into the room and like a little gush came out on the floor. Then a minute later another little gush. And now I'm sitting on a towel cause he said that is the best way to know for sure like bring in your panties. Well of course I don't have those on. My Dr. told me it wouldn't smell like pee if it was my water but it didn't smell like anything really. It's clear.Do I wipe it up off the floor and save it and take it in?

Does anybody have any idea how much is supposed to come out? I'm sitting here waiting for more but so far there's only been a little bit.

WTF. Do I call? Or start cleaning because my house is a wreck? How do I even know for sure?

I guess I can't go swimming anymore cause then I'll never know. That's where I was headed when this mess started.

ETA: I really don't want to be the douche that goes in there only to have him tell me I wet my britches.




05-11-2010 at 3:44 PM

Awesome.


My dog drank what fell on the floor. But I still have the towel between my legs and more is coming out. I am just waiting on DH to get home. I don't even have credit on my phone to call the Dr. or my mom.

I haven't showered or shaved or anything. My feet are gross and my house is such a mess : ( OMG it was not supposed to happen like this. If it's even happening. But yall freaked me out and convinced me it's the water so here goes nothing.




05-11-2010 at 6:06 PM

Final update before I go in and belly pic


Okay well I got to take a shower afterall. I am headed to the hospital right now at six and Dr. said they would do the c-section at around eight. Since I'm not having contractions and the only thing protecting him is the liquid and almost all of it has dripped out in the last two hours, it's the best way to go to get him here safely. I should be legit by ten tonight.I'm so freaking thirsty but can't have anything. And wish my momma and dad were here : ( Please keep us in your t's and p's.

Here is Gabe's last day inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Pregnancy Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
♥ I took my first breath July 23, 1986. My name is Katherine, but everyone knows me as Katie. I am married to a wonderful man. I took his last name on March 15, 2008. I currently live in Cancun, Mexico, which has been my greatest adventure to date. And this is our story about trying to make a baby after two unsuccessful tries. The end. ♥